Welcome to michaeljabbra.com! I can offer you several services:
- I love to learn about and write about several subjects: history (especially the Civil War and World War II), technology, energy, space, and politics. Finding links between these subjects is fascinating. Visit my blog to learn more! Contact me to ask about any research project you have in mind.
- I can ghostwrite other items for you; for example, I am working on an award nomination and biography for one of my clients. I can also write many other types of short articles. Contact me to inquire about your writing project.
- Tutoring: I tutor elementary school arithmetic, as well as writing and reading for elementary and high school students. I serve residents of West Los Angeles and the South Bay. Contact me to find out how I can help your child do well in school.
- I’m also a good proofreader; I can find and correct spelling and grammar errors in your manuscript, website, or any other writing project you have in mind. Good grammar and good spelling are part of being professional; contact me so that I can help you look professional.
- I recently completed my CompTIA A+ certificate. I can provide entry-level computer assistance at your home or small business. Contact me if you have a computer problem!
Check out my writing page for examples of my work.
Use my contact page to tell me what you want. I look forward to working with you.